We have 20 years of experience in litigation services and legal consulting.
Constantly expanding our level of knowledge and broadening our mind-set, we focus on completing successfully the projects and the cases assigned to us.
We have a network of excellently qualified associates, in Greece and abroad, with long experience in consulting, in-court and extra-court dispute resolution.
We seek long-term collaborations that rely on respect and mutual trust. That is why we follow a customised approach in every case we handle.
Founder & Managing Partner – Accredited Mediator
- Law Degree – Law School of the Democritus University of Thrace
- Degree in Economics – National and Kadopistrian University of Athens
- Accredited Mediator, licensed by the Ministry of Justice
- Coordinator of the Extrajudicial Debt Settlement Procedure
Partner – Head of Legal Department – D.P.O.
- Degree in Law – National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Degree in Psychology – National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- MSc in Banking and Financial Management – University of Piraeus
We have a Department of Operational Support with a Back Office, Technical Support and Accounting.
To be more exact, we have an integrated security and data recovery system. We have a full security policy and backup plan for recovery in case of a disaster, thus ensuring in all cases the integrated and safe management, including the secrecy, of the information we are given.
Moreover, our company is fully aligned with the Data Protection Policy and has taken the necessary steps to comply with the requirements of GDPR provisions.
Ethics & Integrity
Skills – Training – Education
Our priority is to create and foster a climate of trust with our clients.
We handle our clients’ cases as if they were our own.
We chose the city centre so that our offices would be easily accessible by our clients and associates using public transport and would be near services and agencies that are connected to legal proceedings.